ParentPay is the new form of payment at Westlands school.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for trips, clubs and other items such as music tuition fees.
- Offers a highly secure payment site.
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- Allows the creation of a single account which you can add all your children to, even if they attend different schools (as long as the school subscribes to ParentPay).
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register.
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every pupil.
- Payments do not bounce.
- Reduces paper ‘waste’.
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
How do I get started?
Over the next few days you will receive an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account.
The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Westlands School or children who attend different schools (as long as the school subscribes to ParentPay).
ParentPay will not cover payments for school meals at present, but will be introduced at a later date, to be confirmed.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Finance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01795 426091 option 2 if you need assistance.
More Information can be found on the ParentPay website www.parentpay.com